Singe origin 100% Arabica coffee coffee with a medium body and wonderfully bright acidity.The highest grade Mexico Topacio coffee is Strictly High Grown (SHG), at 1200meters above sea level. Coffees grown between 900 and 1200meters are classified as High Grown coffees. The altitude of these coffees cause them to grow slower, allowing them more time to absorb nutrients and develop the best possible flavour. Mexico SHG Topacio medium roast coffee with a nutty and chocolate aftertaste and a hint of oranges. The best Mexican coffee grows in Chiapas region.
- Region: Chiapas
- Farm: Finca La Puebla plantation
- Size of farm: 1340 hectars
- Process: Washed and sun dried
- Variety: Bourbon, Tipica, Caturra, Catuai
- Altitude: 1200 meters above sea
- Strength: 3,5/5